Suburbia is a blog maintained by Rick Curran. It contains writing about digital technology, web design and development, WordPress, photography, graphic design, art, php, css, all things Apple, skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, family, friends and more.
If you enjoy reading it please take time to leave a comment, it’s great to get feedback about what’s been written, good or bad!
You can also email me via rickcurran ~at~ gmail – dot – com
Some facts about Rick:
- He lives in Dundee, Scotland.
- He likes to skateboard, snowboard, surf, ride bikes of both the mountain and BMX varieties.
- He’s married to a Canadian girl called Anne.
- He has three children, Natalie who is 15 years old, Gabriella who is 10 years old and Timothy who is 7 years old :)
- Ran a website design / development company called [wideopenspace]
- He doesn’t play any instruments, but did try to learn bass once.
- He’s a Mac geek.
- He frequently Instagrams